Monday, October 13, 2008

Time to travel.

I'm off again! I'm heading south to Little Rock for a little weekend rendevous with some great friends. It is coming at a much needed time, don't get me wrong, LA and my job are going incredibly well and I love them but I need a little breather. Literally, the smog here is killing me haha.

While I'm in Little Rock I am also heading up to Wichita, KS for a wedding of a dear friend of mine. We have known each other since the 5th grade, gotta love that. My friend Ali and I are making the 6.5 hour journey from LR to Wichita for the wedding and then night-driving it all of the way back. I can't waste any time sleeping when there are people to see, that'd be crazy!

I hope all is well wherever you are, and know you're missed every day. I'll shoot an update as soon as I can!
xo

No comments: