Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy crow.

Well hellloooooo.  Been a while.  Sorry about it!

I hope all is well where you are.  As for me, it has been busy-crazy town for the last month.  I had two friends visit me at the end of February/early March.  Shortly following work became totally nuts and March seemed to fly by ending with my ma coming to visit (so great!), I really don't know where it went.  

Two weekends ago we (a group of us) went to Palm Springs and stayed at the coolest hotel ever.  It was like walking into a 70's Urban Outfitters version of a hotel.  It was totally outside, great hammocks and fireplaces with comfy couches surrounding them.  We literally just spent two days laying at the pool, and taking early morning vintage bike rides into town.  It was amazing.

This last weekend a group of about 70 people played a massive Capture the Flag game at the Pan Pacific park in Hollywood.  So fun. But. I definitely messed my ankle up, bad news.  Sprinting on uneven ground doesn't end well for my weak right ankle.  Hopefully nothing is too wrong with it, may head to the docs to check it out, just to be safe.

Again, hope all is well, keep me posted!  Miss you all xoxo

No comments: