Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ooops, disregard that last post...kind of.

So, there has been a slight change in plans since the last post. I'm actually going to stick around Los Angeles for a bit instead of go directly back to the Midwest. Don't get me wrong...I'm totally pumped to move back and get my life started there. But, first, there are some things that need to be taken care of and tried here.

I'm kind of at one of the crossroads in life where you decide to go left or right. Left is following life and dreams and the unknown and right is following a set path of the known, full of comfort and familiar. I choose left.

I want to live right now, just for me, for no one else. That doesn't mean that the living I want to do doesn't involve being back in the Midwest, it most certainly does. But that chapter is yet to be written and I believe that there is one more large chapter in my life that needs to happen first. And it needs to happen here in Los Angeles.

My Job will be ending around the last week in October and I will be moving in with a friend of mine for some time until I find a good serving job that will make me comfortable in my living situation and maybe allow me to save some money (crazy thought!). From there I will see where the wind will take me. My friend has already asked me to be in a short film that he is filming in a couple of months so that will be really great to be a part of. I am also going to get back into volunteering, and get back on the road to marathon training. It's been a while since I've thought about that and I think it's about time.

So, never fear loved ones, I will be home soon enough but I need to take care of some business here first. I love you all so much, and thank you for your continuous support as I pursue my dreams in this entirely nutty world we live in.
xoxo

No comments: