Saturday, April 12, 2008

Moving.

So I just got back from a wonderful cup of tea with my future bosses, they are in town for the weekend.  They are wonderful.  (I know I just said wonderful, but that's the only way to describe them...wonderful.)  

We got a lot figured out about moving this May.  Under 4 weeks til I'm LA bound, crazy.  This semester has flown by.  Faster than I thought.  

Closing relationships that I have just made is interesting, well not really closing them but changing them I guess would be the best way to phrase that.  I've made some great friendships and relationships throughout my stay here.  The most important one, Rex.  That will be the hardest relationship to change.  We've had some really great talks about it and I'm totally confident in our relationship to be strong through this, we'll be fine.  And thankfully technology allows us to feel/be a lot closer to each other than ever before.  Thank you web cams!

The Job is flying both of us, Rex and me, out there on May 9.  Rex will stay through the 15th.  He is going to be my partner in crime in finding an apartment, that's first on the agenda.  Thankfully the Job is putting me up until I find my own place, like I said, wonderful.

I am so thankful for this amazing opportunity that I've been given.  I couldn't be working for better people than them.  So helpful, caring, generous.  And they love Rex which is always a huge plus!

Today is a good day.

No comments: