Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm out. Peace.























I'm off, headed westbound.  Today's the day that I'm starting the Job, it's crazy!  I'll try my best to keep you all updated as often as I can.  This first week might be hard, we (Rex and I) will be all over the place, but soon enough I'll let you know how we're doing, where I'm living, etc. 

I'll miss you Little Rock, and everyone and everything that came with it.  It's a great little package deal.  And I cannot wait to come back and visit.  Thankfully my boss is from here so I'll be back quite often, yay!

Farewell, farewell.  See you in the big city!!!

2 comments:

La Fille en Rose said...

hope you had a safe trip...talk to you soon friend!!

Jackie said...

I miss you... and I haven't even seen you for years! but the fact that you're moving out to Cali makes me miss you even more... : (