Monday, November 24, 2008

The holidays.

Brrrrr...I can feel it getting colder.  Yes, yes, I know it's NOTHING compared to what you are experiencing.  But, when you've had 90+ degree weather for so long and then you wake up and its 50ish, that's cold!  I've lost my 'winter coat'.  What will I do when I go home!! Freeeeeeze.

I love the feeling of the holiday season.  Even in LA I can see it and I can feel it.  There are lights up all around the city.  Every mall/store has their holiday decorations up.  Even though it's sunny as can be and around 65 during the day, I can still feel the holiday feeling around me.  And it feels nice :).

I hope that everyone has a fantastic, fulfilling (in more ways than one) Thanksgiving.  I'll be thinking of you and wishing I could be at home with my family to celebrate together.  Much love, xo

No comments: