Thursday, December 4, 2008

A change in the wind.

It's really strange how you can feel one day and then wake up the next feeling totally different. I can't really explain it, but it happened to me this last Sunday to Monday. Very strange. I kind of feel like I pulled a Mary Poppins, here one day, gone the next, with the change in the wind.

I feel oddly different in my outlook on things, not in a bad way at all, just different. It's like something switched inside my brain. Hmpf. Maybe it's the cold weather we're experiencing here throwing me off, I don't know.

Trust me, I'm still very happy where I am, with what I'm doing, and with life in general. It's just this strange little 'click' went off sometime in the night last Sunday and I'm seeing things with a new perspective.

This probably doesn't make much sense at all, you'd probably have to be inside my head to figure it out. Hell I can't even figure it out and I am inside my head. Haha. I think some of it maybe has to do with I realized that I don't know what I want to do with my life, at all. I mean the obvious things are there, get married, have children and be happy with my career. But what career? I love what I'm doing and I hope to be able to do it for a long time but I'm sure I'll get to a point where I need a change. A change of scenery, a change of location, a change of work, a change. When that'll happen, I don't really know, my guess is sometime in the next 10 years. Yah, I know that's a broad range but it's the best I got.

The rest of what this new perspective is I don't really know. Maybe it'll show up when I least expect it and I'll go 'ahhh that's what that was for', or something along those lines. But who knows really. What's funny is that I have no idea where it stems from. Nothing out of the ordinary happened for me to suddenly feel so different. For now I'm just going to keep rolling on the path I'm on, a slightly new one from this last weekend, but all the same, great.

Miss you friends, xo

No comments: